XELTEK SUPERPRO/ F
48 Pin Medium Cost Universal Programmer
* Superpro F
* User's Guide
* Programmer Module
* Parallel Connecting Cable
* AC Power Adapter
* Installation Software Diskette
- File: Load and save file in binary, Intel (extended) Hex, Motorola S
or Tektronics (extended) Hex format. Multiple load, format conversion,
- DOS shell, Change directory, Print, Quit
- Buffer: HEX-ASCII Edit, Fuse Map Edit, Checksum, Swap, Vector Table
- Select: Bidirectional search device by device name or by manufacturer
- Device: Blank Check, Read, Program, Verify, Security, Fuse, Erase,
Word format select and funtions related to specific device
- Test: TTL/CMOS Test, Memory Test, Vector Test, Test Pattern Edit, Auto
Identify TTL/CMOS Device
- Others: Macro, Options, Environment ...
As our many customers will attest, we will do our very best to
resolve any customer problems. But our official policy is:
- All items sold are guaranteed against D.O.A. only.
- All claims must be made within 3 days of receipt.
- All warranties are void if the calibration / warranty
seals are broken.
Buyer will pay $15.00 packing and shipping in the
continental United States. We will make every effort to ship within 24
hours of receipt of payment. We ship with FedEx & UPS only. We will be
glad to ship with other carriers using the purchasers shipping account.
Please contact us to make any special shipping arrangements. For shipping rate
research, our shipping address is Boulder, CO USA ---- Zip Code is 80305.
Unless special provisions have
been made, you are responsible for making your own shipping arrangements and all
costs related to customs, duties & special packaging requirements.
Please do not ask us to quote you international shipping rates. Use the
address information above to research you own shipping rates. You can
to get the packaging fee, package weight and size for your research. Items sold outside the USA are sold as is.
We accept Credit Card payment through Paypal.
We accept Cashiers Check or Money Orders.
Ascent Concepts and Technologies
is a Research &
Development Lab. As a service to the companies and institutions we work
with, we broker their excess equipment & act as application specialists on
their new equipment needs. We are now offering quality used equipment to the
public with the same level of professionalism and service. Please
feel free to email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Thomas @ 1-303-554-0307 with any
Technical questions. Please feel free to email at
or call Walt @ 1-720-276-8288 with any Shipping or Logistical questions. We make
every effort to evaluate and guarantee our equipment. Although we do not
provide NIST traceable calibration, we do have extensive in house calibration equipment
and make every effort to test and verify performance on equipment we sell.
However we do not warranty any items shipped outside the United States.
Check Out Our Other Auctions Here