The B series provide a wide range of single, two and three phase,
precision solid-state AC power sources. Designed to provide variable
voltage and frequency for testing linear loads over their full voltage
and frequency ranges.
- Manual or IEEE-488 programmable using
Elgar's Plug-in Programmers
- SL series provides 150% of rated capacity into linear resistive
loads, while the B series are rated at 100% of capacity
- Low Harmonic Distortion - typically better than 0.4%
- Wide frequency range of 45 to 5000 Hz
- Overload and temperature protection
- Low effective output impedance
- Series and paralleling capabilities
Voltage: Standard inputs include 115VAC, 208VAC and 230VAC, 1
Ø. Consult us for how to specify.
SL & B Series sources require either a manual or Plug-in-programmer
oscillator. These oscillators determine programmability of output
voltage, frequency, phase, etc.
Voltage Range: Full rated VA from 55-65 VAC, 110-130 VAC, or
220-260 VAC over a ± 10% input variance and rated load PF of 0.7 to
Output Frequency Range: 45 Hz to 5000 Hz at full rated power.
Load Regulation: ± 1% no load to full load over full frequency
range; ± 0.015% when equipped with external sensing.
Line Regulation: ± 0.25% at rated load for a ± 10% input
Total Harmonic Distortion:
SL Series: 0.4% 200 Hz to 1000 Hz; 0.6% Full frequency range
B Series: 0.5% 100 Hz to 1000 Hz; 0.9% Full frequency range
Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 55 ° C.
Dimensions: 19"w x 22"d